Upcoming City of Post Oak Bend Meetings
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Post Oak Bend City Council will be held on Tuesday, June 12, 2017 at 7 p.m. at the Community Center.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledges to American and Texas Flags
3. Consider and Act on approval of Minutes of May 9, 2017 Regular Council Meeting
4. Consider and Act on Financial and Secretary Reports - May 2017
5. Citizen Comments: 3 minutes per person allowed
No transfer of time to others.
6. Consider and Act on Daniel P. Balley, CPA, PC for 2016 Audit
7. Consider and Act to ratify residential building permit, accessory building permit and fees for 1077 Scattered Oaks
8. Consider and Act on road repairs for CR 280, 281 and other city streets
9. Consider and Act to correct building permits issue, according to Ordinance 32 by amending text of Ordinance 22.
10. Consider and Act on amending Ordinance 32 with inclusion of entire North Central Texas Council of Governments amendments and removal of Ordinance 22 reference
11. Consider and Act on purchase of 4 road repair signs to set up during roadwork on city roads to notify drivers
12. Consider and Act on Municipal Clerk Training through UNT program (such as prior secretary did)
13. Discuss plans for council to complete ethics training
14. Updates - Mayor Bedrick, City Secretary
15. Items for next Regular Agenda
I, hereby certify that I, Barbara Bedrick, posted the Post Oak Bend City Agenda for June 13, 2017 council meeting by 7:00 p.m., Saturday, June 10, 2017
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Post Oak Bend City Planning and Zoning Commission will be held Tuesday, June 12, 2017 at 6:50 p.m. at the Community Center.
1. Call to Order
2. Consider and Act to amend Zoning Ordinance 22 text Section 19 to comply with Building Code Ordinance 32, and present to City Council
I hereby certify, that I, Barbara Bedrick, posted the Planning and Zoning Board meeting, for Tuesday, June 12, 2017 at Community Center by 6:50 p.m., Saturday, June 10, 2017.
CITY OF POST OAK BEND
Next City Council Regular Meeting
Tuesday, August 12, 2014