Upcoming City of Post Oak Bend Meetings
CITY OF POST OAK BEND CITY COUNCIL
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
TUESDAY, APRIL11, 2017
7:00 p.m. at City Center 1175 CR 278
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Pledges of Allegiance to America and Texas Flags
3. Consider and Act on approval of Minutes of March 14, 2017 Council Meeting
4. Consider and Act on Financial and Secretary Reports - March 2016
5. Discuss/Act on purchase of materials to repair potholes on county roads 277, 278, 279
6. Discuss/Act on building permit for 1401 Oak Bend Drive RV Accessory Building
7. Discuss/Consider taking action on mobile home permit - Klassik K
8. Discuss/Act on residential building permit for 2121 Bent Trail Drive
9. Discuss/Act on 2nd preliminary report from P and Z Commission, revised amendments to zoning ordinance, re-set public hearing
10. Consider and Act to cancel 2017 Post Oak Bend City Elections - unopposed candidates
11.Discuss/Act to establish committee to develop new interlocal agreement with Kaufman County on
subdivision regulation in the Cityʼs ETJ with better enforcement conditions
12. Discuss/Consider action on New Hope Baptist Churchʼs request to construct a new parking lot on City property
14. Discuss/Consider action on agreement with Murray and Co. CPA to do the 2016 regular audit.
15. Discuss/Act to establish reasonable rules for open records meetings and safety security camera
Notes to the Agenda:
The Council may vote and/or act upon each of the items listed as action items on this Agenda. The Council reserves the right to
retire into executive session concerning any of the items listed on this Agenda, whenever it is considered necessary and legally
justified under the Texas Open Meetings Act.
I hereby certify that I, Barbara Bedrick, posted Post Oak Bend City Agenda for meeting by 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 8, 2017 at City Community Center.
Barbara Bedrick, City Secretary
PLANNING AND ZONING
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
1. CALL MEETING TO ORDER & ROLL CALL
2. DISCUSS AND ACT ON MINUTES OF MARCH 14, 2017 CIty of Post Oak Bend Zoning
3. DISCUSS AND PRESENT PRELIMINARY REPORT ON PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO
CITY ZONING ORDINANCE 22
a) Proposed amendment to extend the cityʼs zoning regulations into its ETJ, and that any
annexed properties now and after effective date of this amendment be zoned immediately as
Single Family Residential.
b) Proposed amendment to extend the cityʼs zoning regulations to property annexed and
not yet zoned as single family residence.
4. ACT TO SELECT HEARING DATES, Per STATE LAW
THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT I, BARBARA BEDRICK, CITY SECRETARY POSTED THIS
NOTICE AT THE CITY HALL ON 1175 CR 278 AND ON LINE BEFORE 6:45 P.M. Saturday,
April 8, 2017
POST OAK BEND CITY
CITY OF POST OAK BEND
Next City Council Regular Meeting
Tuesday, August 12, 2014